Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Well hi there! I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving! As for me, I'm making my very first Thanksgiving feast (of course, I've eaten many a feast, just never cooked it all by myself). I'm roasting a chicken instead of a turkey, but I'm making cranberry sauce, pumpkin and pecan pies, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus, and of course a birthday cake for my sweet Savannah who is turning one on Thanksgiving!
I hope you enjoy this free printable Thanksgiving sign. Feel free to save it to your computer and print it at your favorite photo printing place. It is sized to an 8x10. You can get the high resolution image {here}.
And just so you know, I almost wasn't able to post it, because when I went to upload it, I was informed that I've maxed out my free Picasa storage space and would have to purchase more if I'd like to continue to post photos on my blog. I deleted some random photos from my account, just so I could post this! Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do? Is there any way that I can get around having to pay for more storage? Anyway, happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much!

If you download the print, could you leave a comment, just so I know the download is working properly? Thanks so much!

No comments: