Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyon! I know I'm a few days late, but it's still December, so I think I'm ok. I will be sending out our Christmas cards soon, since we were just barely able to take our family pictures. I wanted to wait until Sharon was out of the hospital, and it seemed to be a great time to do it on Christmas day. We were also able to get some fun pictures of Sharon, including the one of her in Ammon's stocking.
We had a quiet Christmas this year. We've celebrated past Christmases with my family, but since Sharon had just gotten out of the hospital we didn't really feel like driving down again. Ammon and I played Santa for each other's stockings and got lots of fun goodies. My Christmas present came a little early when we bought a new computer, which I just love! It is so much faster, sharper, bigger, and awesome than our sad, old laptop. I got Ammon a new pocketknife and a variety of cheeses. I was so grateful that my mom sparked this idea because it was great! Every time we go to the store you can find Ammon browsing the specialty cheese section, trying to bring himself to pay the extra money to try a different cheese. I got an assortment so that he could try some he'd never had, and also got a cheese slicer (which we didn't have before) and some crackers. It was great and he's been enjoying it!
We had a nice Christmas! And I hope you did as well!
We were also able to spend some time with some friends of ours, who had invited us over for dinner. We had a very tasty meal, made much more enjoyable by the chattering of their two-year-old and then watched some home videos and read Luke 2. Once Sharon had spit up all over their couch we headed home to watch a movie and go to bed.
Sharon is doing so well! She has a dr. appt. today and will get weighed again, so I'll let you all know what she's up to afterward. Merry Christmas!

No comments: