Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life in general

I know, I haven't blogged in a little while. What have we been up to, you ask? Well, nothing earth shattering, just life in general. Blogging has taken a bit of a back seat to...well...life. I spend my days with my two girlies & I love it! Sharon has started to break out of her shy little shell & has suddenly started talking in sentences and learning new words right and left. She is great with the alphabet & knows some numbers, too. She loves to sing songs, and frequently makes requests for "the temple song", "Book song", Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and a few others. She no longer gets a bottle for bedtime & has been doing fabulously. We're starting to work toward potty training, but since she's scared of the toilet it's going slowly. She loves to help with her sister, & always has a "Hi Sannanah!" for her. 
Savannah is growing like a weed, mainly because she just loves to eat. For a little while she was throwing fits whenever I tried to nurse, but thankfully, she got over it. She still has a red eyelid and it's been flaking and very sad looking. If anyone has had experience with something like this, any advice on how to get rid of it would be helpful! Savannah is such a happy girl. She loves to smile and laugh at her sister! At her 4 month appointment, she weighed in at 13 lbs 12 oz and was 24 inches long. She's working very hard to roll over more, loves to grab things and try to put them in her mouth, and likes to gnaw on my shoulder when I snuggle with her. 
I stay plenty busy with these two little ladies, keeping the house somewhat clean, & doing all my crafty projects. Ammon is busy with work as they are getting into their monitoring season, he has all kinds of meetings and activities in association with his calling at church as the Young Men's president, and he's still working hard on his thesis. We are loving life & enjoying our busy lives!

No comments: