Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Idea

I don't know how many of you struggle to come up with the perfect gift for your husband, but I always have a really hard time. I love to make handmade gifts, and usually make pretty fun things for everyone, except my husband. It's just so hard because when I ask him what he wants, he usually can't come up with anything, or the only things he thinks of are tools. I hate buying tools. So, when I found {this game} on Amazon, I went ahead and bought it, in order to gift it to my husband. It actually wasn't for Christmas, it was to celebrate him earning his Master's Degree this summer. We've played it a few times already, & I think it's going to be a big favorite! It's so easy to learn how to play, and we had a blast playing it. The characters on the cards are hilarious & it's been fun trying out different strategies. So, if your family likes games, or if you want to try a fun, new card game that will test your mind, check out {Loot}!

No comments: