Monday, May 25, 2009

Hooray!!!

We are officially moved! We are so excited to be in our brand new, very first, own home! I have tackled the kitchen first, trying to get things into cupboards and drawers. We have so much more storage space than in our last rental house, practically double. We have tons of counter space, and can fit both of us in the kitchen at the same time, even with tons of boxes, without bumping into each other every few seconds! We also have the living room pretty much taken care of, which includes the entertainment center and computer desk. Everything fits so nicely and we still have room!
I am really looking forward to the fact that we won't have to scoot the couch closer to the TV and pull our dining room table away from the wall when we have people over for dinner! We have an actual dining room, and separate living room. I think I will tackle the dining room and bedroom next, then the extra two bedrooms. I'm going to let Ammon tackle the garage, since that is his "man space."
If you would like our address just leave a comment and I can email it to you! Hooray for a new house!

P.S. I know you are all dying for pictures and I really will try to get them posted soon!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

congratulations on your home. That is very exciting. We would love to stop by and visit sometime on our way to Vegas. :)