Monday, February 22, 2010
I figured out my problem
I know some of you may not care, but this is a big part of my life right now, so I am going to blog about it. The last few days of trying to pump have been nothing but frustration. I began to think that I was probably just losing my milk (sad) because I was barely getting anything each time I pumped. I resorted to self expressing into my pump, which worked fairly well but took a lot of time & gave me sore hands. So, this morning, I noticed that my hand pump just didn't have a lot of suction, so I started to examine it. The plastic bladder (yes, that is what it is called, I looked it up) that creates the suction has a hole in it from use. So, I had to find a replacement and order it online. Hopefully it gets here soon because my other hand pump is terrible & makes my hands really sore.