Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ruffle Butt Onesie

I felt the need to create this morning, so I pulled out a couple of new white onesies that Sharon fits in right now and got crafty. I've had some eyelet lace & decided to ruffle up the onesies. I just sewed three lengths of lace onto the butt of the onesies, and added some cuteness to the front. I did a blue felt heart on the white lace one & you can see the red squares I sewed onto the front of the red ruffle one. I think they turned out so cute, & they just add a bit of girliness to my bald little baby. I think she's so cute in them!

3 comments:

chocolate_momster said...

That is so cute!

Christine and Nick said...

those are so cute! good job!

Bridget Miller said...

Great ideas! If you come across any cute boy ideas send them this way...