Sunday, May 2, 2010

8 months

Sharon is now 8 months! I know, I can hardly believe it too! She is as cute as ever & is more fun every day. She likes to jabber to herself, is rolling over all the time, trying to sit up by herself (though not quite there yet), she likes to grab her feet now, I think she's started teething, & she loves to smile at Mom & Dad, & even Jack when he walks by. I wanted to take her 8 month pictures & also practice taking some outdoor pictures in anticipation of the upcoming photo shoot giveaway, so we headed to a town park this evening. It was pretty windy & a little chilly, so we weren't able to stay as long as I would have liked, but I did get some good pictures. Tell me what you think. Which ones are your favorites. I love this first one! It is how she is most of the time & I think it really shows her beautiful eyes well! I love her toothless grin!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Sharon looks so beautiful.. I love how expressive she is now. My favorite is defintly her and Ammon on the grass looking at each other. Priceless...

Bridget Miller said...

Wow, she is getitng so big and she is so beautiful! What a doll!