Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Post

There is so much I could say today about what an amazing mom I have, but I don't think words can truly convey what I really feel about my mom. In thinking about all the time, effort, energy, love, tears, & prom dresses my mom has put into raising me & my siblings, I can only describe it as a labor of love. One way I can think of to thank my mom is by trying my best to be as wonderful a mom as she is! I am so thankful to be a part of a church that puts so much importance on families & mothers. I am so thankful to be a mother, for the amazing experience it has already proven to be. So I want to say, on this mother's day, thank you Mom! You are amazing & you inspire me to be a better person & mother! I love you!

1 comment:

chocolate_momster said...

Those are the kind of words that make a mother's day (especially mine). You are an awesome daughter.