Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Love Cookies

I received the wonderful recipe for Root Beer Cookies from a friend of mine after tasting one of them at a meeting we had at her house. I made a batch on Monday for Ammon and myself, and I am a little embarrassed to say that they were gone by yesterday. On Monday, though, Ammon asked if I could make another batch so that he could take some to share at work, since people do that all the time there. So, I made another batch yesterday afternoon. When Ammon got home from work he told me that he didn't really need to take any to work because the only person he'd really wanted to share them with said she didn't really like them after he let her try one out of his lunch. Sooooo...now I have a whole other batch of root beer cookies that are too tempting for their own good sitting innocently on my counter screaming, "EAT ME! NO, EAT ME!" Hopefully you'll still be able to recognize me after I unknowingly eat an entire batch of cookies by myself. Just make a batch and you'll see what I'm talking about.

No comments: